Thursday, May 9, 2013

Pamela Tuck participates in Pine Forge "No Place for Hate" re-designation assembly

All school visits are special to me and I really enjoy connecting with my targeted audience. But being able to contribute to a school's mission and purpose to encourage students in the area of "teaching tolerance" was a unique and memorable moment for me. I was invited to attend Pine Forge Elementary School to help celebrate their "No Place for Hate" re-designation. This school was presented their 8th banner, which demonstrates their continual efforts in maintaining a "No Place for Hate" environment. It was a pleasure to witness and share The Adventure of Sheldon, the Mushroom & As Fast As Words Could Fly as reinforcing tools. Berks-Mont News covered this event: click to read the article: Pamela M. Tuck participates in Pine Forge "No Place for Hate" re-designation

No comments:

Post a Comment